Re: [steering-discuss] About elections

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:50 PM, sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:

We were used to LimeSurvey, from what I remember it can be used on
invitation only and password protected generated by the survey admin. For me
it has several advantages, among them a simple UI that you can customize and
localize. UX could you use it also for their surveys.
But I'm open to other tools of course, this is just because I'm pretty used
to this one and we have already use it for voting campaigns

Oh, then it's all good.... I was just wondering about the logistic...
looks like the MC has things under control... very good :-) carry on
:-D

Norbert