[steering-discuss] About elections

Hello everyone,

given that the Foundation is close to being created, and that we have now nearly 100 approved members (thanks to the membership committee for their great work!), I guess that in the near future we should think about holding elections for the future board of directors. IIRC, all other roles besides the AB, are then voted on by the BoD.

Anyone already had a closer look or is working on that yet? I guess we need some nomination phase, and people taking care of and monitoring the poll, and those should be not amongst the candidates.