[steering-discuss] Re: TDF/LO, what is the art of the possible?

2011/6/5 André Schnabel <andre.schnabel@gmx.net>:

In your questionary, the questions to me seem to be of two kinds:

1) questions that are targeted to individuals actions (sign Apache CLA,
contribute code to Apache as well as to TDF ...)

2) fundamental questions on TDF (join Apache and consolidate there, choose a
name for the product ...)

The ASF is not a consortium.  There is no mechanism for a foundation
to participate as an entity, only individuals.

I agree that naming is an important discussion.

- Sam Ruby