Re: [steering-discuss] Topics on this list

On 06/04/2011 07:45 AM, Volker Merschmann wrote:
Hi all!

As some of the recent discussion got cc'ed to diverse lists I'd like
to remind all to keep the steering-discuss clean. It is dedicated to
discussions of the members of the steering committee. You can be
ensured that they are also reading other lists and channels.

The lists and their themes can be found on
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists and/or

As someone new to this list, as one who has responded to others who have posted here, and one who has followed up on a suggestion by Simon Phipps to post here, and as someone who is very interested in licensing discussions, can I ask for recommendations as to where discussions as to licensing should go?

Thank you

Volker

- Sam Ruby