Re: [steering-discuss] Recent incomplete or non-existent records of SC meetings

On 6/1/11 10:00 PM, David Nelson wrote:

While I do realise that people also have other areas of life to take
care of, please can the SC reassure us that this is not going to be a
gradual and chronic deterioration in the high standards of governance
laid out in the bylaws?

As you can understand from today's announcement, the last 45 days have been quite hectic, as we have all been focusing on the consequences of Oracle April 15 press release. We are also reorganizing the schedule for SC conference calls, in order to make them more predictable (easy to fit in a daily work schedule).

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com