Re: [steering-discuss] Recent incomplete or non-existent records of SC meetings

Hi Norbert, :-)

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 23:12, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
That must have been a recent glitch, because I do recall having listen
to these recording in their entirety a the time...
actually I think that is a problem on your side. I just re-listen to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/1/16/Talkyoo-537138-2011-04-30-1473097.mp3
and it is fine and complete

I have an excellent Internet connection, and looking at some of the
file sizes tells me that they really are incomplete... But, even
putting that aside, the lack of notes at some meetings and the falling
attendance are both indisputable...

David Nelson