Re: [steering-discuss] Having fixed-time calls

Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2011-05-30 13.10:

ok, so far the feedback has been rather positive. :-) So, I'll wait one
more day if someone objects, and then start the poll for the fixed
times, i.e. which time we should pick.

here's the poll:

Future SC calls should have fixed times. One week, the call should be during the week, i.e. Monday to Thursday, and the next week, it should be on the weekend, i.e. Friday to Sunday.

Please cast your vote for your most preferred times. I will pick the most preferred time during the week and the most preferred time on the weekend.

You can also mark specific dates as "when it has to be", rathert than "preferred".

NB: You can ignore the specific dates in the poll, just the days of week matter.

http://www.doodle.com/bqcd2u4g5w5nfzqr