Re: [steering-discuss] Having fixed-time calls

Hi,

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

What I could imagine is keeping our alternating scheme, i.e. one call
Monday to Thursday, and the following week it is Friday to Sunday.

In addition, looking at European time zones, I propose we have the calls
during the week between 18 and 20 UTC+2 (=German time, i.e. 16 to 18
UTC). At the weekends, I propose to have it during the day.

Does that make sense?

At least to me ;)

I am still not convinced, and would prefer voting per week, but as I
have been asked, I'd love to share.

Well ... a fixed date takes me ~1 Minute (per year) to put it my calendar.
Voting per week takes ~5 Minutes per week. So for me it's quite simple
to favour regular meetings ;)

regards,

André