[steering-discuss] Re: Confusion about location in Pootle Hispanic Community

On 04/16/2011 05:15 PM, Daniel Gonzalez wrote:

A few hours ago I asked for permission to work in the LibreOffice pootle
Alexandro Colorado, as it is the leader who appears in LibreOffice
location for the Spanish language
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

Can we please solve this issue once and for all? Unfortunately, I am not technically able, but if I were able I would do it myself. Thanks, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
phone +39.348.5653829 - VoIP +39.02.320621813