Re: [steering-discuss] Confused by our Trademark Policy ...

Hi,

Le Wed, 09 Mar 2011 19:18:31 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

sorry for stepping in so late on this, the last days have been a bit
busy with off-TDF things. :-)

I've lost plot a bit: Is there a formal vote running now, or do we
need to clarify the situation with regards to the TDF tagline?

there's no more formal running vote. We're discussing on what to do
with respect to the TDF trademark itself and the TDF subline. My last
post was asking the following question: If we agree on the TM policy in
general (and I think we do) does the TDF subline and the TDF trademark
need a specific, more restrictive trademark policy OR does the TM
already cover its usage?

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz