Re: [steering-discuss] Approval of our Trademark Policy

On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 00:12 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Charles, hi all!

LOGO POLICY

I've overhauled the logo policy, although the naming of some items seems
still to be strange (I'd like to have some shorter names like: TDF Logo,
Community Logo - or something like that).

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Logo_Policy

Hi,

Well which is it - is the community logo w/registered trademark, mark or
not? - it is both ways on the wiki page above - PNG w/out any mark, SVG
with 'registered trademark", while on the trademark policy page it seems
that maybe it is just a "tm" that is appropriate at this time.

Thanks so much, in advance

Drew Jensen