Re: dohh Re: [steering-discuss] Press Clippings

On 2/1/11 5:13 PM, Tom Davies wrote:

Ooops, i meant my previous email to go to Italo only.  He seems to have quite a
lot that are missed off the links page so i will try to add them later unless
someone beats me to it :)

I have clipped only the ones that have popped up with my automatic search. There are many more, of course, and I will add them.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com