Re: [steering-discuss] SC Vote on first members of TDF

Hi, :-)

I really like this open vote - it's just the kind of openness I was
longing to see when we worked on the bylaws. I know it's maybe not
suitable for every single vote, but it would be good to see it for as
many as possible. Congratulations, and thank you for this one more
step forward towards the community's organization. Viva LibreOffice!

David Nelson