Re: [steering-discuss] paid Doodle account

Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-01-21 20.36:
Preferring to support other OpenSource projects is a good aim but 22 € is easier
to pay if that covers all of us and all the lists to get it sorted fast.  It
does mean continuing to use existing systems that people are now familiar with
which is an advantage.  Generally i would say we should try to use OpenSource
but in this case perhaps we can use the easiest thing and review it in a years
time?

I'm all for OSS, and Doodle has IMHO some serious usability issues, even with the new design. I'm just looking for a quick solution, and playing some hours to install VMs or the like isn't something I want to work on now. :)

If people are not upset by the ads, the free Doodle service is all we need, IMHO.