Re: [steering-discuss] paid Doodle account

Hi Florian, *,

Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2011, 12:09:50 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello,

some of you may have noticed that the Doodle polls for our calls are
without advertisings since January. I tested out the Doodle Premium
service for one free month.

I'd like to keep the ad-freeness, it's not that annoying and looks much
more professional. Anyone knows of a solution that does this for free?
Moreganize is much better IMHO, but they don't support timezones yet,
and I don't have the time right now to look into self-hosted solutions.

If we find nothing else, anyone would object to spend the 22 € from our
TDF funds for one year of ad-free Doodle? Or don't you care about the ads?

I don't think, we should spent the money on this.
What did you think about this tool?:
http://gpl.univ-avignon.fr/rdvz/
We can host this on our own resource.

Regards,