Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi David, *,

I don't know what is your purpose. You sent your submitting to the SC a third time
now (if I count right). Why are you doing this. I told you in my last mail that this
is not necessary. You pay no attention to the netiquette. What's the reason for your
behavior? I'm very curious.