Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Come on, an Alfresco image is even offered by Amazon, you can download the
Community version, which is certified only to work with OpenSource, so the
only problem is that it doesn't work with proprietary SW (e.g. Windows). You
can try it out yourself: http://www.alfresco.com/try/

There are other big, medium & small vendors offering services and
integrating Alfresco to their business.

And here you find the SourceCode:

http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Source_Code

Cheers!