Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call tomorrow, 1700 UTC

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-01-20 13.11:

Wow! What inconvenient timing... We had planned the website conference
call for Friday 21 January @ 5pm
GMT too! I was going to catch you on the Marketing call tonight to ask
you if you could give us the codes for that...

ah, sh...
I'm sorry, this really wasn't on purpose. I saw the mail about the website confcall, but didn't manage to react yet, and didn't notice the date and time is fixed already.

Having both calls in parallel for sure isn't such a good idea...

Friday evening is the only time that works, but I could move the SC call to one hour later, 1800 UTC. Would that help?

Florian

Is there any chance you could maybe re-schedule the SC call for this
one time? This would really be an important call for the website
team... Could you maybe do the SC call at 9 pm GMT, for instance?

David Nelson