Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2011-01-18 22.31:
please be fair. Florian explained the reason, why he don't want to connect external
services to LO. This has nothing to do with the new ODFAuthors site.

sorry for the delay, David - not on purpose, and has nothing to do with ODFAuthors. Was just on vacation until 10th, then instantly got ill, so am still behind my Inbox. Sorry if you get the wrong impression... :)

Will try to follow-up soon.