Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi David,

Am Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011, 22:04:12 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi Florian, :-)

Ah! Now I understand why you kept me waiting for 2 weeks for any kind
of reply to my request! :-D

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/ODFAuthors-Site-with-workflow-tp228261
7p2282617.html

please be fair. Florian explained the reason, why he don't want to connect external
services to LO. This has nothing to do with the new ODFAuthors site.

If you think that Alfresco is the best fitting CMS for documentation writing inside
the LO-Team then ask Florian for a resource of TDF.

I did so with Jean a longer time ago and started the work just in front of Christmas.
The ODFAuthors site is only a offering to the authors of LO documentation. You have
not to accept it. It is used by the authors of the current OOoAuthors group anyway.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice