Hi :)

I think my preference would be for the mailing lists to have
@global.libreoffice.org addresses but that is assuming it is fairly easy to move
the list of subscribers.

The .org is best looking ending.  People still seem most familiar with .com but
.org is highly prized and well regarded.

Regards from
Tom :)