Re: [steering-discuss] irc

Responding to organic growth of the LibreOffice community seems a good idea.
(Re)combination of some groups might also be necessary later as we find what
needs to be kept separate and what doesn't.  I think being responsive to groups
needs is important.

A split like this seems a good idea.  Perhaps the existing one can be used as
triage and advanced technical answers.  The users group should be able to send
questions to the most relevant of the 2 devs groups but with most (probably)
going to the existing list imo.

Regards from
Tom :)