Re: [steering-discuss] libreoffice.org e-mail accounts

Hello,

thanks for all your feedback on this. To sum it up, I think this would be a good way to go:

* only approved members get an e-mail account
* this will be not a real mailbox with POP, IMAP and SMTP, but rather only a forwarder to an existing, external account * they get nickname@libreoffice.org (with some sanity checks on the nickname, of course) * as a rule, we somewhere should write that these accounts can be revoked anytime and that there is no "service guarantee"

For representatives of TDF (SC, BoD, MC, ESC etc.), things are like now: They can request their e-mail address @documentfoundation.org, and it will be a full mailbox with POP, IMAP and SMTP if required.