Hi guys ...

& ladies  [ bows ]

I think that giving  @LibreOffice.Org email addresses out to even non-members
would be a good way of getting the name "Libre Office" out there and visible.
People don't assume that Yahoo is represented by people with an @Yahoo.Co.Uk
address so could we do something similar?  I think making it a requirement to
have a disclaimer in the signature is a non-starter because people will find all
sorts of problems with that.

By having the @LibreOffice.Org email addresses as a bit more exclusive, ie
restricting it to members, makes people want it more but decreases the chances
of getting our name out there.

At this point both options have good & bad points but we need to be clear about
which we are choosing and what we are losing because of that choice.

Regards from
Tom :)