Le Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:51:05 -0500,
drew <drew@baseanswers.com> a écrit :

On Sat, 2011-01-15 at 21:32 +0300, sophie wrote:
Hi Olivier
On 15/01/2011 21:07, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi all,

This is an interesting news that passed too quickly among the LO
folks. I think we should say some king words on their initiative
and advertise it stronger in our lists and channels.

http://www.odfauthors.org
Well, it seems it has not been announced yet by Jean (I was with
Florian too early also ;-). May be we should just wait for Jean,
Sigrid or Andreas to make the official announcement and then, bring
the support you mentioned.

Hi,

Jean announced the site open today on the mailing list there.

- already pushed a blog entry and a few tweets on it...but a more
official one would be nice.

Congratulations to Jean! I'll see what I can do to buzz...

Best,
Charles.

Thanks,

Drew