Hi Stefan, *,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Stefan Weigel
<stefan.weigel@bildungskreis.org> wrote:

But anyway, there will be the word "volunteer." at the beginning of
the mail-address in any case. Wouldn´t that disturb your brain as
well? ;-)

Oh, I read that at "volunteer's nickname" - didn't read minutes or something

and yes, it would bother me if it would really be prefixed like that.
it just "blows up" the address....

ciao
Christian