Am 14.01.2011 17:34, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:

       volunteer.nickname@libreofficecommunity.org

       volunteer.nickname@libreofficemail.org

       volunteer.nickname@libreofficevolunteers.org

-1 (I just prefer the "community" one - with volunteer there is a
(slight) distinction  between community members that are paid by
someone, and those who "only" spend their spare time - at lest in my
brain :-)))

But anyway, there will be the word "volunteer." at the beginning of
the mail-address in any case. Wouldn´t that disturb your brain as
well? ;-)

Stefan