Hi :)

I really think that groups need to be able to act with autonomy rather than
being micro-managed by the steering group.  If the steering group has to agree
every detail then why bother having separate groups/lists at all?

Obviously we are going to need to have established procedures and guidelines at
some point soon but if groups behave sensibly then these can be established by
the groups and then ratified/amended by the steering group.

Regards from
Tom :)