Hi Charles,

Le 03/01/11 17:00, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

Yes, you get the idea. Although I would certainly not dismiss donations
of 500, 1000, 2000 euros. They do make a real difference.

If the Stiftung is not yet in existence, how, in concrete terms, is the
"whip around" done ? By donating to OOoDEV ? Some kind of pledge system?
I'm interested in the practicalities rather than the theory, because I
have issues donating money to a non-profit that is not the one for which
the money is intended - no offense intended against OOoDEV mind you,
which has handled things fine as far as I can tell to date.

Alex