Re: RE : Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Website status

Hi

We are still getting a lot of traffic in here about the website and i really
think we need to avoid every group micro-managing every other group.  People can
easily join 2 or more lists to stay updated on different groups.  David quite
properly sent the email he was referring to to the website mailing list.

However once the website change was completed the announcement to the steering
group was spot-on and good to see.

Happy christmas all btw ;)
Regards from
Tom :)