Re: [steering-discuss] Last night's announcement

Hi again, sorry :)

I am tending towards B as the easiest alternative now that i have read some of
the user mailing list.  Which RC is it?  2 or 3.  They are saying they look
forward to RC2 but i thought the announcement was for RC3?  Re-announcing might
cheer some of those active people :)
Regards from
Tom :)