Re: [steering-discuss] We have a stand at FOSDEM!

Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote on 2010-12-22 14.02:
@ Florian, Fantastic!!  We really need exposure where-ever possible and that
looks perfect.  It is great to hear people are putting in so much effective work
into getting us out there, thanks.  Good luck on the day!:)   Take a note of
good lottery numbers just in case they do send you back;)

thanks a lot ;) Cudos to Cor, who was in charge of applying for a booth, and did a great job :-)