Re: [steering-discuss] poll on next confcall

Hi Florian, all,

I added my "votes". But just for the record - I just got the information
that I'll be on a business trip during the second half of the week
(being offline). Moreover, we get several "furniture deliveries" the
days after. Thus, there won't be that much time in general :-(

Cheers,
Christoph