Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi,

So I modified the text directly inline, and erased the comments... but
then realized it was somewhat straight and strong as a way to work. No
offense David, but feel free to look into the text and comment.

Best,
Charles.

Le Fri, 3 Dec 2010 00:02:01 +0800,