Re: [steering-discuss] moderators mailing list needed?

Hi,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2010-11-25 22.20:
Mmh, I don't think that an somehow "internally" used mailing list does
cause any confusion. One question: Do you intend to also add the "server
admins", maybe even the "mirror people"? So we might end up in some kind
of "infrastructure" mailing list.

Well, I'm no expert here ... but always there to throw in ideas;-)

;-)

the plan is to have a list solely for mailing list moderators, where we announce changes, and the like. Soon, mailing list admins will be able to have their localized footers and welcome messages, this is something to communicate on the planned new list. The other infrastructure stuff ist mostly internal, so it shouldn't be on that list.