Re: [steering-discuss] moderators mailing list needed?

Florian, I agree with the idea. It could be like the one we had OOo.

This shall not cause confusion since only moderators are party to it and
they are quite used to much noisier disturbances ;)

My 2 cents :)

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"