Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws

Hello Karl-Heinz,

Le Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:48:03 +0100,
Karl-Heinz Gödderz <devel@gukk-online.de> a écrit :

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
Hello all,

please read the first real draft of the Community Bylaws here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws

Feel free to comment on our beloved discuss list.

best,

could you please explain the abbreviations first?

*Part of ESC section:*

"Duties of the ESC is to provide expertise and information to the BoD,
the AB, the FB, the Chairman, the Executive Director and any other
officer of the Foundation."

after that comes the Advisory Board section. so AB could be Advisory
Board?

but what does FB mean.

      section: Transparency, conduct of business, confidentiality

Done, I streamlined the whole points from you and Bernhard...

"The BoD shall meet preferably meet ..."

could be a meet to much?

Sorry? I don't understand your question.

Best regards
Karl-Heinz

PS: is there any translation? otherwise only those can conceive and
participate who do understand English (also in this developmental
process of the bylaws)

No, unfortunately there isn't any, but if needed, volunteers should step
up and translate it, keeping in mind that only the English at the moment
is the sole reference (for semantic reasons only).

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif