Dear supporters of The Document Foundation,

after the election of the board, and the formal establishing of TDF
earlier this year, it is now time to seat the last body of our entity
with people elected by the members of The Document Foundation.

To facilitate that, all seat holders of our initial membership
committee safe two have now resigned, giving the board the
opportunity to hold a re-election according to § 12 III of our
statutes.

The board hereby announces elections to the MC, starting

and lasting until

Nomination period for candidates will open

All members of The Document Foundation as of 2012-07-01 are eligible
to vote, and to run for a seat. Members may self-nominate.

With best regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board