[tdf-announce] Document Foundation Board 2011: Final Results

Having received no objections to the preliminary election results I posted on October 20th within the period described in the election rules, it is now my pleasure to declare the results of the 2011 Board elections for The Document Foundation.

I declare the following Members of The Document Foundation duly elected as Board Members:
* Thorsten Behrens
* Florian Effenberger
* Olivier Hallot
* Michael Meeks
* Caolán McNamara
* Charles-H Schulz
* Italo Vignoli

I declare the following Members of The Document Foundation duly elected as Deputies:
* Jesús Corrius
* Andreas Mantke
* Bjoern Michaelsen

Full election materials can be found at https://elections.documentfoundation.org/2011/

Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to The Document Foundation in this way, and congratulations to the Board members on their election.

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon Phipps