The election results have been processed using OpenSTV by multiple members of the Membership
Committee, and I am now confident that we have a result ready for review pending confirmation next
week. Full election materials can be found at https://elections.documentfoundation.org/2011/

PRELIMINARY RESULTS:
Candidates are sorted here in their order of overall preference after all preferences have been
considered according to the Meek STV with Droop-Dynamic-Fractional threshold method. The first
seven preferences will be elected as Board members after confirmation; the remaining three will be
elected as Deputies.

Board Members:
* Florian Effenberger
* Thorsten Behrens
* Michael Meeks
* Caolán McNamara
* Italo Vignoli
* Olivier Hallot
* Charles-H Schulz

DEPUTIES:
* Bjoern Michaelsen
* Andreas Mantke
* Jesús Corrius

CONFIRMATION PERIOD:
The detailed results of running OpenSTV can be found at
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=1 and a list of all votes cast can
be found at https://elections.documentfoundation.org/votes.php?election_id=1

You can run the calculation yourself using OpenSTV from http://www.openstv.org/;  the
machine-readable votes are at https://elections.documentfoundation.org/blt.php?election_id=1 and
the preference ordering is achieved by sorting according to keep factor in the final round of
calculation.

Any eligible voter may challenge the preliminary results by e-mailing
elections@documentfoundation.org prior to 2011-10-26 at 23:59 UTC with a detailed explanation of
their challenge. The decision of the Membership Committee as to any challenge shall be final. Once
any challenges have been resolved, the Membership Committee shall announce the final results.

--
Simon Phipps
Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections