[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] TDF 2011 Election: Voting Credentials Sent
- Subject: [tdf-announce] TDF 2011 Election: Voting Credentials Sent
- From: Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:15:03 +0100
- To: email@example.com
The election credentials and voting instructions for voting in The Document Foundation Board Elections 2011 were sent this morning to all TDF members. The voting period ends 23:59 UTC on October 17th.
TDF uses a modern preference voting system that requires you to vote by selecting as many of the candidates as you would like to see elected, sorted in your order of preference. At the end of the process you will receive an anonymous token that can be used at the end of the election to confirm your vote was counted. You can see an example of a voting record aver at GNOME, whose voting system TDF have copied.
If you are listed on the Members page and you have not received your credentials at the e-mail address you provided TDF:
* First, please check you are actually listed as a Member...
* Second, please check your spam folder. We received several messages indicating credentials were being quarantined.
* Third, please check all your e-mail accounts, in case you gave TDF one of them
* Fourth, please do those again just in case :-)
If you are certain you are eligible to vote and have not received your credentials, please contact me for instructions on how to proceed.
PLEASE CHECK NOW! If you leave checking or voting too late, I may not be able to help you before voting closes on October 17th.
Please review the Candidate Statements before voting.
I wrote to each of you yesterday to confirm you are a candidate and to ask you to check your entry on the Candidate List. Please check your entry for errors. The text on the Candidate List page will be frozen at 23:59 UTC tonight. Please also study the Role Of TDF Directors statement. If elected, you will be an officer of a German corporation and you should be sure you fully understand the responsibility you're taking on.
If you've other questions, please check the election rules and then ask on the discuss@ list if they are not answered. May the best candidates win!
Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation publishes details of LibreOffice 3.4.3 security fixes
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] Conference ad-hoc information
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation publishes details of LibreOffice 3.4.3 security fixes
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] Conference ad-hoc information