Dear contributors,

within the last months the community around LibreOffice and The Document
Foundation worked hard to establish policies, processes, infrastructure
and all the things you need to deliver a high quality software. One of
our basic principles is that we will acknowledge this merit and allow
all the contributors to become official members of our community [2]. All
members will have the right to run for a seat in the Foundation's board
of directors, elect the board and drive the future of our projects.

From now on all of you can apply for membership via our webform [1] .
The membership committee [3] is eager to receive your applications.

Please help us to process your request quickly. Read and follow the
form's introduction carefully, provide a good description of your
contributions and list at least two contacts who can confirm your
contributions.

The TDF Membership Committee,
     Sophie Gautier,
     Fridrich Strba,
     André Schnabel,
     Cor Nouws

Links:

[1] application form:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/application-for-tdf-community-membership/

[2] community bylaws:
     http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws

[3] more about the Membership Committee:
     http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee