Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the first release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.3.2. The upcoming 3.3.2 is the second in a
series of frequent bugfix releases on top of our LibreOffice 3.3
product. Please be aware that LibreOffice 3.3.2 RC1 is not yet ready
for production use, you should continue to use LibreOffice 3.3 for
that.

The Release Candidate 1 is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
from our QA builds download page at

  http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

Should you find bugs, please report them to the FreeDesktop Bugzilla:

  https://bugs.freedesktop.org

For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:

  https://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/

translate LibreOffice to your language:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3

or help with funding our foundation:

  http://challenge.documentfoundation.org/

A list of known issues with 3.3.2 RC1 is available from our wiki:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/3.3.2/RC1

Following is the list of changes against LibreOffice 3.3.1:

Change log:

 * translation and dictionary updates
 * fdo#33189: en-US fallback strings for incomplete translations
 * fdo#34565: Why checking on the default attribute to set the
   formula?
 * calc: Properly invalidate cached sheet XML streams during reference
   update.
 * fdo#34350: Make sure these values are positive; we use them to
   resize arrays.
 * fdo#33756: Fixed incorrect cursor navigation.
 * fdo#31939: Go through all tokens to look for a volatile one.
 * fdo#34909: Enable import of macros for docxm
 * #fdo34941: ensure a valid mediatype is set up for the ooxml
 * fdo#33701: ensure node outlives xpath
 * fdo#34664: prevent null pointer access when no ffdata available
 * fdo#33468: remove Online Update and Improvement program
 * fdo#34533: occasional blank first slide in presentation
 * fdo#34699: some pythonsamples not visible on Mac OS X
 * bnc#665112: work around IM problems with KDE4 integration
 * fdo#34908:  Writer looses information in tick boxes

Again a BIG Thank You! to all of you having contributed to the
LibreOffice project - this release would not have been possible
without your help.

Yours,

The Steering Committee of The Document Foundation