[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] LibreOffice 3.3 Release Candidate 1 available
- Subject: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 3.3 Release Candidate 1 available
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 21:38:29 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation is proud to announce the availability of LibreOffice 3.3 Release Candidate 1. It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our download page at
The Document Foundation would like to thank all contributors who made this release possible.
This release candidate is not intended for production use! The final release of LibreOffice 3.3, for production use, will be available soon.
The Steering Committee of The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] Steering Committee starts blog
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice development extends to Brazil
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] Steering Committee starts blog
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice development extends to Brazil