[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] New Mailinglist: email@example.com
- Subject: [tdf-announce] New Mailinglist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: André Schnabel <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:40:29 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
the mailing list for translation related work firstname.lastname@example.org is up and running.
Subscription works as for the other lists:
Archives at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
For all who are interested in translating LibO, workflows, setting up the inital infrastructure ... please subscribe to the list.
As we are translators and our workflow is related to the development, please subscribe to email@example.com as well. This might help to get a common understanding of developer and translators :)
For people who are waiting for more lists: they will be created soon.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] ¡Viva LibreOffice!
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] User support mailing list
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] ¡Viva LibreOffice!
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] User support mailing list