[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:25:47 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Florian Effenberger wrote (24-02-12 13:16)
Cor Nouws wrote on 2012-02-24 10:59:
Anyone seen something like that before?
never heard of this before - do you have a link to such a message?
In de cel die je wilt laten
> refereren tik je '=' Dan ga je naar het voorafgaande blad en klikt op de cel
> waarnaar je wilt refereren. Vervolgens druk je op enter. Is dit wat je
> bedoelt? Groeten, Kees
is from the guy with the mail troubles
In this one
it is OK, apart from that the lines are doubled ...
But in the mean time he said he would start using his gmail account....
Prolly the best solution?
So, then let's wait and see if the problems stop.
The Document Foundation - Founding member
- skype : cornouws
- mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
- blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
- twitter : cor4office
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] woops - disregard my last email about mail delivery problems please.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] woops - disregard my last email about mail delivery problems please.