[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:59:17 +0100
- To: TDF-moderators <email@example.com>
On the Dutch users list, there are problems with one guy using Hotmail.
In his messages to the list, it looks as if all returns are ingnored.
well at least sometimes.
Thus all he types seems to be from the one that wrote the message that he replies to.
I do not see that when he mails directly to me.
Anyone seen something like that before?
The Document Foundation - Founding member
- skype : cornouws
- mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
- blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
- twitter : cor4office
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] network outages
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] network outages
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] problems with returns in messages from hotmail ?