[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 05:24:55 -0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Em 09-11-2011 03:54, James Wilde escreveu:
On Nov 9, 2011, at 00:30 , Olivier Hallot wrote:
HiNot my experience here on my four lists. I would say 50% is spam, 45% is from technically competent people who object to subscribing and about 5% from bad subscribers.
I moderate many lists and 99,99999% of the mails are from people that don't subscribe correctly or not at all.
oopsss.... you are right... forgot to count spamming... my fault.
Is there a way to notify / bounce the sender that his/her mail is under moderation with probable cause of incorrect subscription?Pull their return email address from the 'From:' line.
I should rephrase: can the mailman software bounce automatically the unsubscribed? Some people here get confused by the subscription process and don't understand why the mail is not going thru.
Founder, Board of Directors Member - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice translation leader for Brazilian Portuguese
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender||Friedrich Strohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender||James Wilde <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] base64 converter unreachable
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] base64 converter unreachable
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender