[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender
- From: James Wilde <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 06:54:26 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Nov 9, 2011, at 00:30 , Olivier Hallot wrote:
> I moderate many lists and 99,99999% of the mails are from people that don't subscribe correctly or not at all.
Not my experience here on my four lists. I would say 50% is spam, 45% is from technically competent people who object to subscribing and about 5% from bad subscribers.
> Is there a way to notify / bounce the sender that his/her mail is under moderation with probable cause of incorrect subscription?
Pull their return email address from the 'From:' line.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] base64 converter unreachable
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] base64 converter unreachable
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] wrong subscription notification to sender