[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:20:44 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigrid Carrera wrote on 2011-03-22 12.51:
I'd like to know if there is a way to report spam that I get as a moderator?
Just today I received a few mails for moderation that were clearly spam. If there is a way to forward those mails, so that our spamfilter could learn them, that would be great.
Is this somehow possible?
the spam filter is configured in a way it automatically learns, when certain threshold values occur. A spam from time to time is normal. It gets interesting when you receive similar spam for a longer time, i.e. about a week or so. Then we have to investigate, and best is to forward it -- packed in a ZIP, so the spam filter doesn't catch it :) -- to email@example.com, so we can take care.
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting||Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-moderators] Spam reporting||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting